iOS Code Review is a targeted bi-weekly newsletter for software professionals developing for Apple technologies, such as iOS, macOS, tvOS. Our mission is to help programmers get better at their craft 🚀
We feature code improvement advice, and the audience is highly interested in becoming better engineers.
- 35+ issues released so far
- 1500+ email subscribers
- 73% average open rate
- 25% average click rate
- Every issue is viewed by 1500+ people across all platforms (email, RSS, Medium)
- 1900+ Twitter followers
Are we a match?
If you’re hiring, we can feature your job ad(s) in front of almost 2000 engineers who are invested into improving their craft - exactly the type of engineers you want on your team.
You’re building a tool for developers
Proper tooling helps developers do a better job - if not by directly helping build better software, then at least by leaving more time to focus on the creative parts of the job.
You have an indie app
Indie makers have the highest respect in the developer community. We can present your app in front of a targeted group of Apple platform developers, who tend to be more open to paying for software.
The format of the newsletter is text only, with media included from tweets. Text works best and generates the highest engagement. Your advertisement will be included as:
- A section at the end of the newsletter issue, before closing remarks - increasing the chances of it getting clicked,
- sent as email
- lives online forever on the homepage and Medium
- A shoutout tweet thanking the sponsor, including your link
- A shoutout post on LinkedIn thanking the sponsor, including your link
What we will need from you:
- Link Address (web link or tweet link to be shared),
- Short description (less than 400 chars tends to work the best)
- Twitter handle for the shoutout
- Exclusive sponsored section - €200 per issue (excluding VAT)
- (only for job ads) Non-exclusive job link - €99 per issue (excluding VAT)
Accepted payment methods: PayPal, card, Apple Pay, direct bank transfer.
- 🗓 Oct 20, 2022 - booked
- 🗓 Nov 3, 2022 - booked
- 🗓 Nov 17, 2022 - booked
- 🗓 Dec 1, 2022 - booked
- 🗓 Dec 15, 2022 - reserved
- 🗓 Jan 5, 2023 - available
- 🗓 Jan 19, 2023 - available
- 🗓 Feb 2, 2023 - available
Hybrid Cat ApS
CVR nr. DK42184012