iOS Code Review is a targeted bi-weekly newsletter for software professionals developing for Apple technologies, such as iOS, macOS, tvOS. Our mission is to help programmers get better at their craft 🚀
We feature code improvement advice, and the audience is highly interested in becoming better engineers.
- 75% average open rate
- 1,9k+ email subscribers
- 40+ issues released so far
- Every issue is viewed by 2k+ people across all platforms (email, online, Medium)
- 2,2k+ Twitter followers
Are we a match?
You’re building a tool for developers
Proper tooling helps developers do a better job - if not by directly helping build better software, then at least by leaving more time to focus on the creative parts of the job.
You're building an indie app
Indie makers have the highest respect in the developer community. We can present your app in front of a targeted group of Apple platform developers, who tend to be more open to paying for software.
If you’re hiring, we can feature your job ad(s) in front of almost 2000 engineers who are invested into improving their craft - exactly the type of engineers you want on your team.
The format of the newsletter is text only. Text works best and generates the highest engagement. Your advertisement will be included as:
- A section in the middle of the newsletter issue - sent as email, and lives online forever on the website and Medium
- A shoutout tweet thanking the sponsor
- A shoutout post on LinkedIn thanking the sponsor, including your link
- 🗓 Oct 20, 2022 - booked
- 🗓 Nov 3, 2022 - booked
- 🗓 Nov 17, 2022 - booked
- 🗓 Dec 1, 2022 - booked
- 🗓 Dec 15, 2022 - booked
- 🗓 Jan 5, 2023 - booked
- 🗓 Jan 19, 2023 - booked
- 🗓 Feb 2, 2023 - booked
- 🗓 Feb 16, 2023 - available
- 🗓 Mar 2, 2023 - available
- 🗓 Mar 16, 2023 - available
An exclusive sponsored section is €199 per issue (excluding VAT).
Accepted payment methods: PayPal, card, Apple Pay, direct bank transfer.
Hybrid Cat ApS
CVR nr. DK42184012